The essential oil copaiba, sourced by doTERRA is probably one of their most lifechanging!
Copaiba can support so many areas of the body:
- pain relief*
- immune system*
- digestive system*
- respiratory system*
- muscular system*
The main constituent of Copaiba is Beta-caryophyllene
- It’s a cannabinoid that has influential effects on CB2 receptors and a host of promising therapeutic benefits
- Soothe anxious feelings.*
- Promotes healthy nervous, cardiovascular, and immune system function.*
- Contains powerful antioxidants that boost immune health.*
- Relieves discomfort and promotes overall health, supporting people to feel and live their best
doTERRA state in the article linked below:
“Copaiba essential oil is much more than just beta-caryophyllene; in fact, around 50 percent of the oil is composed of other sesquiterpene compounds that add to Copaiba’s health benefits. Other properties of Copaiba come from the synergistic effects of these constituents. While the exact mechanisms of oil synergy are still being studied, it is clear that an oil is much more than the sum of its parts. If you’re deciding between a chemical isolate or a whole oil, nature’s formulation is the clear choice.”
More information can be found here – https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/product-spotlight-copaiba-more-than-caryophyllene
This doTERRA blog gives ideas of how to use the oil:
- For your skin. Can reduce blemishes. Add to your moisturiser or oil
- As a personal fragrance. Creat a rollerball – perhaps with Frankincense, Sandalwood or Roman chamomile & top with fractionated coconut oil
- For whole-body wellness. Copaiba supports the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and immune system.* To take advantage of these benefits, add one to two drops to water, juice, or make your own tea using warm water and honey.
- To calm occasional anxious feelings. The woody scent of copaiba can help calm anxious feelings – a rollerball or diffuser are fabulous ways to use here.
- As a way to protect and support your cells. Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to take advantage of the antioxidants—the substance that stops potential damage to your cells from oxidation.*
- To unwind. Diffusing in a room can bring a positive calm atmosphere – perfect for meditative practice, or even adding to your bath.
If you would like a sample of this oil then please ask and I will happily send a sample bottle to you to try.
I’ve used it in my aromatherapy studies for fibromyalgia, arthritis, burstitis and had amazing results. With pain going from a 8/10 to 0 – which when you have a perpetual condition can literally get you out of bed and out of the house!
It will be available to buy in the UK in August – so sample now so you can be one of the first to benefit from this amazing oil! (Retails in US at approx $50 for 15ml (250 drops)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.